Sign in to follow this  

How to make Both side PAPI 4 light with FSArchitect 200

Hi..Anybody can tell me that how to make PAPI 4 light with left and right of runway for FSArchitech2002.I tried with this code but not work. I get just only one side of runway. ............. VasiBarsN 08 VasiSlopeN 3.150 VasiDistN 5000 VasiSpaceN 30 VasiSideN R100 VasiBarsN 08 VasiSlopeN 3.150 VasiDistN 5000 VasiSpaceN 30 VasiSideN L100 VasiBarsF 08 VasiSlopeF 3.150 VasiDistF 5000 VasiSpaceF 30 VasiSideF R100 ..............Please suggest for make this ones. Thanks a lot.Naphon Sudprasert....Fly highest has too quited cold......

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi NaphonInstead of manually editing the source code, I think the best method is to create another runway with the same dimensions. Choose the custom textures option but don't assign any textures to it so it remains transparent. When inserting the papis lateral distance this time put a (-)minus in front of the value. Hope this helps.RegardsDaniel

I'm assuming military style? Altitude 50.901600 Heading 84.19 Length 5692 Width 200 ID 10 Surface -1 Markers 40 Lights 13 Threshold 00 ThrLightsN 01 ThrLightsF 01 StrobesN 0 StrobesF 0 VasiBarsN 88 VasiBarsF 88 VasiSlopeN 2.999 VasiSideN R120 VasiDistN 2096 VasiSpaceN 300 VasiSlopeF 2.999 VasiSideF R120 VasiDistF 2096 VasiSpaceF 300 AprlN 0 AprlF 0 ThrOffN 0 ThrOffF 0 ExtN 0 ExtF 0This generated 2 sided 4 light papi for me!Check out http://www.scasm.de/doc/sca_rwys.htm#rwy2kVasiSideN VasiSideF VASI distance from the center line in ft (int). To indicate the side you can use the characters R or L instead of a -/+ sign(i.e. VasiSideN L120 ). If there is no L/R SCASM assumes the VASI on the left side.The side is always indicated from the pilot. David

Hi...Thanks a lot for reply.I looks in your codes and founds somethings diference form my code.VasiBarsF 88VasiBarsN 88I change my code and that's it I got my both side papi 4light for my runways. But Why scasm or FreeSC document not tell about this code ?Thanks agian for your help.Naphon Sudprasert....Fly highest has too quited cold......