Sign in to follow this  

Another Ground2K question.

I am now busily assigning Landclass tiles to my chosen area. My problems with textures are over (no fault of Ground2K here, rather my FS installation). So the only thing I need is 1024 times click the mouse to cover fully my LOD8 with Landclass.My plan is that I first assign all landclass tile 32x32, refine shorelines, and then I am planning to start making VTP polys for forrest areas and towns and villages. In the end I'll cover all with network of roads and railways. Is this right plan of work? Are there perhaps other better sequence plans for such a projects?However here i have question: assuming that the above is correct, what if forrest poly is filling fully several adjacent "cells". Is any landclass necessary in those tiles or VTP with higher layer will cover that?Another question is about Autogen: what it means that tile has a "active" autogen. What autogen : buildings only or the trees also?And how come that only tiles with habitat areas and some crops have "active autogen". I see no forrest tiles with active autogen. Whats the best way to "paint" autogen in this kind of scenery?Thanks Ted Ted

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!