Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mark Hazeldine

ED Glasses strange problem

After ages trying to get my ED wirless glasses working, finally i've got them to work, and they are great!I found that using nVidia's newer drivers gave me loads of problems with full screen mode and stuff like that, so i installed the older (but supposedly better with FS?) 29.42 drivers and all is fine nowExcept one thing..Aircraft, VC's, sky, land, sea, runways, taxiways, taxiway markings and autogen all display correctly, but old style polys, old style 3D objects, Gmax 3d objects, 3D clouds and Gmax lights (eg. PAPI's strobes, beacons etc.) all display as though they are about 1 meter away from my face!I tested this with FS2K airports, completely Gmax airports and default airports. When on approach to a default airport, the 3D is amazing except the control tower, apron texture and PAPI's are at the same distance (focus wise) as might VC windshield. I wish i could show a screenshot but as it's 3D it would just look a blur!Could this just be a driver issue? or an FS issue?Thanks, Mark

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!