Sign in to follow this  

Taxiway Signs

Hello all -- I am very new to scenery design, so please bear with me. I am looking to start with something simple (at least I think it is) by adding standard taxi signs to a few airports in FS2002. Unfortunatley, trudging through the "how-to" process is a challenge in itself!. =) I searched this forum for similar topics and found none, so if I've missed something, please point me there.Thus far, I have mapped out the airport (currently working on KPHX) using FSSC and I'm now ready to begin "building" the actual signs. Taxiwaysigns.com seemed to have a neat on-line utility, but it is not working -- I have written to the folks there, but received no reply (anyone from there monitoring this forum?).So I thought I would look for another route to building the signs myself. I am not a programmer, so a graphical interface is definitely what I need. I have FSSC, but the help file and tutorial assume that the user a level of knowledge slightly above mine...just seems like I'm missing something. I've heard of Airport and Gmax and done some reading on both but I still can't tell exactly what I'll need.My intuition tells me that this should be fairly simple (though perhaps time consuming which I'm not worried about) if I can just break through the initial "how-to" stages.Any help as to which software to get and how to proceed would be most appreciated.Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!