Sign in to follow this  
Guest bones

Gmax Help

Can some one help with the following.I wanted to use the EXPORT function in Gmax that came with FS2002Pro to make two TV masts that are VRPs at my local Airport EGFF Cardiff Wales, using the Gmax TV mast model that Nick Ryall kindly released with is Cornish Landmark Scenery for this purpose.I get messages saying Makemdl could not be found but I have it in Gmax and then when I restart Gmax I get a load of error messages regarding DLLs that have not loaded.Can someone advise on the correct setup of Gmax ( what should be where ) or alternatively produce the Bgl for the two masts and post it in the file library ( I only wanted to use Gmax for this one job )The masts are :- Wenvoe TV Mast ( N51 27.60 W003 16.95) and St Hilary TV Mast ( N51 27.45 W003 24.18). I can send the gmax model if needed 242Kb.Thanks for any help,Steve.