Sign in to follow this  
Guest GerrishGray

Scenery library object not found

Heres what im getting:Scenery Library object not found. This may cause some scenery, such as some buildings, to not display. ID:0x00003004, 0x326c6552, 0x45455254, 0x42494c53I get this error with most of the addon sceneries created by James Belk. I recently installed his coghill scenery and i get this error near the main airport in all views when looking toward the airport. The error comes up multiple times..(about 5) and i also get one error when looking toward the smaller "ag strip" runway. I checked the scenery.cfg file and made sure everything was installed. Ive also made sure i have the trees addon installed. On one flight into coghill i got there before the textures and autogen scenery "caught up with me" and had no errors. When the textures started loading the errors came back.one last thing.... the errors are repeating. If i hit "ok" on all the errors it allows me to continue on. The errors will repeat however when i turn back towards the airport from a short distance.thanks in advanceBrad

Guest gorchi

Hi Brad!The scenery You have installed calls for some objects, that can't be found in so called library BGL. It is possible that You are missing something from his scenery but I'd say it is more likeley, that scenery is searching for trees library by Gerrish Gray (I think trees_v3.zip in library here). Please do read readme files provided with scenery author if there is written something on this theme.Best regards,Goran BrumenFS Slovenija 2002 teamhttp://slovenia.avsim.net

Guest GerrishGray

Hi BradYes, I can confirm that you have not installed my Trees Library correctly - all of James' sceneries use it and the error messages you are getting refer to trees from the library. You need to downlaod trees_v3.zip from this library, see http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DownloadID=19575Unzip and put trees_0.bgl in the main fs2002scenery folder and the 65 FS2002 *.bmp texture files in the main fs2002texture folder (please do not put these files anywhere else - they belong in the main scenery & texture folders and copies anywhere else can cause problems). No additional entry is needed in the scenery library (scenery.cfg) - the library will be found automatically.This will cure your problems. Feel free to mail me direct if you need further help.RegardsGerrishgerrish@flightsims.co.uk