Sign in to follow this  

Hello Bob Bernstien

Bob,A couple of weeks ago you said you get your SAT photos off of the USGS site...I have looked my eyes off and not found the proper location.Can you point me in the right direction Im looking for KPDX area.BTW on the JBU issue please accept my apologies for my Zelous USA exclusive attitude.....I am a bonified Boeing Brat, both my parent work there for a cummulitive of 65 years. Frankly with the games that Boeng is playing now I think it might be time for them to find new pastures.Thanks for your helpRandyHarvey Looks Great to

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Randy, no prob re Boeing...I used to work there myself. You expressed a sentiment I've heard before, perhaps the discussion developed some perspective after all were heard.terraserver is the source for usgs photos. An awesome utility is available from a fellow named doug cox...I HIGHLY recommend it. check out http://jdmcox.com/Not only does this utility download multiple doqq photos, but it mosaics them automatically. Cheers,Bps, thanks for the comp re harvey....its been a labor of love