Sign in to follow this  
Guest fame

How Would I. . .

Hi everyone, lots of good tips and tricks in this forum :)I see that there is a freeware scenery being developed for the Boston airport in FS2002. In the mean time is there a relatively painless way to straighten out the ILS's (especially 15R) for the original scenery. Approaching to minimums on 15R is a little like doing an NDB approach to minimums North of 60! I assume the only way is to put together a navaid exclude file and redo all the runways and approach aids?Thanks in advance, D8pilot

Guest fame

Hi D8pilot:Take a look at an interesting (Freeware) program courtesy ofHerve Sors, EASYNAVS 2002.With EASYNAVS 2002 you can extract and edit ILS, VOR, NDB and markers from FS2000 and FS2002 BGL files. Compile navaids databases to stand-alone BGL's.I hope this helps... visit the URL below (see sig), for additional ideas and suggestions.Good luckTom G, Sr.

Hey Tom, thanks for your reply.I will give that a go and see what happens. Funny, lots of very useful free utilities out there, the trick is to have them all. :)Thanks again, D8pilot

Wow, that's just what the doctor ordered! Got it all fixed up.While fixing 15R in KBOS I noticed the same "usneils.bgl" was used for my home town of CYHZ.Fixed the back course for Rwy 06, come to think of it, Rwy 33 never worked either. . . Now look what you did! :-beerchugThanks again, D8pilot

Guest fame

Hi D8pilot:That's good news, glad I could lend a helping hand.All The BestTom G, Sr.