Sign in to follow this  
Guest christian

Macro question for MASM/BGLC guys...

Hey guys. In an effort to reduce some of my boredom waiting for the SDK, I started writing a BGLC dissassembler for the BGL files. Things have been going real well, but I notice that several of the macros described in the original FS2000 BGLC SDK (also supported by FS2002) do not seem to be built into the BGLC compiler.PLATFORM_HEADER and FLATTEN_POLY are just a few of them. However, I have seen sample code on this site that use the PLATFORM_HEADER macro (Christian has posted this before).The question is....if the macro support is not built into the BGLC compiler, then where are people getting the definitions ? Perhaps there are some header files (includes) floating around that I don't know about ?For future reference purposes, I parsed out the .INC files from the BGLC.EXE SDK. It seems that there are quite a few macros not included with the compiler.I realize that I could write my own macros from the SDK specs, but I don't want to have to do this if someone has already written the macros and posted them somewhere.Please note that I am a 'C' guy, and MASM is not my area of expertise :)Anybody have any comments on this before I start writing my own ?Thanks,Allen

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, I have written some macros of my own. In the FS2000 SDK, you could just take macros straight out of the documentation.However, the whole excercise is a bit pointless now, the FS2004 macros have completely changed...Cheers, Christian