Sign in to follow this  
Guest Christian DK

Ground2k and Autogen

Guest Christian DK

Hi,I found a good map with LOD13 cells in 256 colors, i want to use it in Ground2k.I contains roads, forrest,railroads,house prints and alot more.I want to use Ground2k to create roads, coastlines, and some ground polys, then i want to create a new set of autogen (houses and forrest)I want the new autogen to allign with the new roads and stuff, but how do i do that, since ground2k dont create textures and AGN files, it only draw the roads and stuff inside a BGL file.To allign the autogen to the roads and forrest map, i want use the house/forrest prints. ?Can i make a texture set of the map and use them in annoator to draw the autogen and then make them full transperant when im finished. That way only the autogen and and the ground 2k created land will be visible.The only problem i can see here is landcalc dont work with FS2004, or am i wrong???. if not i cant find the texture names. IS there another way???Hope you understand, im not the best englishmanChris DK