Sign in to follow this  
Shaka

Ground2K4 V5.1 - ownlines.txt

Hi all,Well, I installed Ground2K4 over my previous installation, and it overwrote the ownlines.txt file. I noticed in the docs that it mentioned that "Gound2K4ResourceOwnkines4.txt will contain only your own lines.", which I find odd. The result is that when you try to edit a line, it comes up with blanks where the lines numbers used to be.Is this a mistake? Or was it done for a reason. I can find an old copy of ownlines.txt on an older installation, but I am afraid of missing something important in the newer version. Maybe somebody could post their own ownlines.txt file for me here?While were on the topic, the docs mention that you can add your own lines to ownlines.txt, and suggests that you can use your own bitmaps to create your own lines. Has anyone tried this yet? I'm intrigued by the possibility of adding some customized airport roads to my project.- Martin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ok, I fixed my own problem.A clean install into a new directory fixed everything. Installing over the previous version caused the ownlines.txt file to change, as I mentioned above. After I uninstalled and reinstalled into the same directory, I had a problem with being able to load my old projects. I uninstalled everything again, and made a fresh intallation into a new directory, and now everything is perfect.So, if anyone was having this problem, just give this a try. :)- Martin