Sign in to follow this  
Guest jinks

CFS2 Soft Ground Problem--Help needed

Guest jinks

Hello friends,I have successfully made an island for FS2002 with FSSC, but I am having a problem with CFS2. My CFS2 island has soft groundwork, apart from its runway, where the plane sinks in it after it leaves the runway. I tried 'surface area', 'flat area', and even an invisible runway that covered all the island and more to mkae the ground hard, and it did not work. Can you suggest a way, please...Also, I noticed that the houses and hangars I placed from the default FSSC directory of CFS2 objects were not destructible by rockets or bombs. Is that normal or what can one do have them destructible?Once these sceneries are made for CFS2, how can one use them in the Mission Editor--is thre something we have to do so they are usable in the Mis. Editor?I am grateful in advance to any help you may give.ThanksNick Tselepides