Sign in to follow this  

Mike Stone ERJ-145 question

I dont want to sound like I am bashing Mike Stones designs in anyway but the ERJ-145 seems to have a slight problem.The nose wheel seems to steer in the opposite way that the aircraft is going.I was just wondering if there was a fix for this that I might of overlooked?Other than that this aircraft is a work of art.We all should thank Mike for his hard work that he put into these aircraft.I have everyone of his aircraft and find them a blast to fly!:-jumpyThanks again Mike for your Work and hope to see more of your work soon!!;)Cheers!:-waveJared

Jared,That problem was brought to my attention by several people when I first released it. I have since posted a new version which fixes that problem (and a couple of others).Regards,Mike Stone