Sign in to follow this  
Guest BetchaKanKan

Easiest Program for Small Signs

Guest BetchaKanKan

I see many familiar great names in this forum so I have a newbie/simple question.I am wanting to make a "mystery" flight series...whereby a starting location would have a small sign that would have the location of the next fly-to airport on it...and at the next airport another sign with the next fly-to aiport on it etc. This is intended for an MP kind of game.Being totally new to scenery design what would you all suggest I use to do this....as simply as possible if that is an option.A second question would be...could I just take these 'newly designed' airports and have the users simply put them into addon scenery so they would be easy to install and then just as easy to uninstall?Thanks in advance.