Sign in to follow this  

Austria Airports

jerrycwo4I just installed Pack #3 and #4 of Austria Airports and each airport had the "CARDBOARD X's" instead of certain trees. Has anyone else had this problem. They were downloaded from:http://www.fssharecenter.comThey were about $13 (USA) each, Below is a screen shot of the CARDBOARD trees. Thanks Jerry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

JerryI bought no 4 and have the same problem. At least as its payware we can talk about it here ;-)Peter

jerrycwo4Peter I sent an email with the same screen shot off to the places that sent me the address to download them from but I have not heard back from them. Have you any info on a way to get the missing files? I had this problen fairly often with some of the new Alaskian scenery for FS2000.Guess I'm fussy... I don't keep sceney with "CARDBOARD X's"jerry

JerryIts great airport scenery apart from these problems.If you get an answer can you post here?If you havent already got it get Bremen airport (freeware) cant be critical of that and dont need to be) Its brilliant and a fun experience :-)Peter

jerrycwo4No i don't have that airport and really do not fly into that part of Europe that much. I'm just always looking for the top of the line airports and thought ( for the price), that I'd give them a try but I do NOT like CARDBOARD trees.jerry

Go to http://www.austrianairports.com/index2.htmSelect Downloads & Support/Q&AHere is the text:ATTENTION SIMMARKET SINGLES CUSTOMERSIf you experience some untextured objects that look somehow strange, it could be that you have a missing texture set. Some people allready downloaded this set of shared textures (and didn