Sign in to follow this  
Guest Larrycx

How merge multiple pix into one BMP?

I'm being lazy!I want to create a merged bmp texture map from side and front views from pix I have taken with my digital camera. Each view is a different cropped pix. I have Paint Shop Pro 7. I know it allows what I want to do but its help system does not allow a keyword search like many programs. If it did I would search for merge, multiple, etc. The help PSP offers is by topic and I can't find it in there. The objective is to have photo realistic textures to apply to Gmax created buildings.I'm sure many of you out there know where to tell me to look in the documentation or the help in PSP. Give me a shortcut if you can. Thanks in advance,Larry CostaPS. I have brought Crawford Airport/Airpark (99V) reasonably up-to-date in runway and taxiway configuration using AFcad. I have also added several of the buildings and an runway (25) obstruction water tank here with BGLcomp and Gmax. I also added a close approximation of Crawford Resevoir about 2-1/2 mile SE of here using LMdraw. I will be uploading the BGLs for FS2004 soon. Of course as I add more buildings and correct some of the FS2004 generic images, I will update things. As with others its a work in progress. LC

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!