Sign in to follow this  

Starting Engine Help!

I'm sure this is a pretty simple question, but I'm having a tough time figuring it out. :-hang I would like to know how I can start a Flight Plan and have everything turned off on the airplane when I arrive at the gate.In other words, I would like to go through the process of starting my own engine when I start the simulator. Also, I would like to be able to switch my own frequencies rather than have the simulator do it for me.Any help to these questions is greatly appreciated.Thanks.

Guest GabrielR

1. To have the airplane completly shut down:Start MSFS, click create a flight, choose your favorite airport, select one of the single engine A/C, Follow the procedure in the Checklist to shutdown and secure the A/C. Save the flight and CLICK IN THE SET AS DEFAULT OPTION.every time you start MFSF and create a new flight, no matter what, even changing the A?C you will have it completely shut down.2. Tho manually change the frecuency.Press SHIFT+2 to open the Radio stack. Evrey time you are directed by ATC to change freq., change to the desired freq by using the mouse button on your active radio.hope it makes sense

Gabriel,Thanks. I will give it a try. It's unfortunate the MSFS doesn't have a simple check box option to switch these things on/off automatically.Thanks again.