Sign in to follow this  
Guest pks1414

there's a ghost in my house

Guest pks1414

Well I know I am new to scenery design but something has happened that has got me absolutely baffled. Built my airfield using FS Architecht, PolyB and Afcad for start points and parking. Put some hangers in built in Gmax and a few planes as statics also built in Gmax. Finally all came together and now needs some tweeking to add some more buildings and fences etc....but wait...whats that, there's a red jeep in the middle of the airfield, okay do a restart, try starting from the apron...it's gone. Start again, it's back.I have not got a clue where it has come from and how the heck it is getting into the scenery (it's a bit like who throws the carrots in when you pewk) I have to admit it looks like the jeep that comes with Bill Lyons Golden Hawaii, thats red isn't it?I have zapped everything, rebuilt recompiled and still it comes back.Anyone got any ideas cause I am stuck on this one...very twighlight zone doo dee doo doo doodeedoodoo.