Sign in to follow this  

Falcon 50 texture question

I almost daren't ask this question lest anyone think I'm insulting the author..The colours on the foresection on the Falcon are slightly different to those on the rest of the fuselage. Is this a bug, is it just my computer or what?Caveat: I think the Falcon 50 is a work of art, I emailed Yannick thanking him as soon as it was released, and I'm very grateful to all freeware authors for graciously sharing their work with us.

... I think that you might get away with that. Just about....From watching it build on my screen the front section of the Falcon uses a different texture to the main body - I have not noticed any discrepancy on my machine though - may be just on yours !!

Yes, I have also noticed this slight texture variation...slightly darker in texture on the nose which is also more prominent at dusk or dawn. Still, an absolutely superb aircraft.

In lieu of Yannick stepping in here: There is a well known flaw in FS2000/FS2002 where bright textures of certain hues display a slight mismatch between textured sections, even though the bitmaps themselves are perfectly matched.In short, this is an Fs2002 "thing" and nothing to do with the design of the aircraft.Regards,Rob Young

jerrycwo4Here of late, the Falcon 50 is the ONLY aircraft that I fly, and yes the fore section is a little differant color. I love that plane.jerry