Sign in to follow this  
Guest Polecat

Can't see my gmax scenery in FS2004

Polecat;( Hi All !I am a new member and I have a problem!!!Robin told me I should put this in the forumI am new at gmax and scenery making. I may be the old dog with a new trickHere is my problem. I made a small building in gmax to see if I could export..Well it exported I got an mdl, an xml and I compiled and got a bgl. I put them in my sceneryscenery, but they won

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

First, I would try putting your scenery bgl file in the Addon SceneryScenery directory and see if it shows then.If that fails, try reducing your placement XML file and get rid of unnecessary stuff.<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>I also assume you realize your latitude coords are for the NORTHERN hemisphere and the longitude coords are for the EASTERN hemisphere.Lou

PolecatPolecatHi all "GOT IT UP"I took it out of sceneryscenery and put it in thesame file as I had my small airport. Put the textures in the same file an!!there it was ,right where it should be. don't know what this had to do with it but,it worked. Thanks for all ya'll helping me!! now it is on to bigger and better things. thanks again Polecat