Sign in to follow this  
Guest rellek01

GMAX Material Navigator

The Material Navigator button stopped working. OUCH! This is for the 2004 gamepack. It does, however, work when I run the 2002 gamepack.Odd and I can't seem to find a work around. Do I need to reinstall everything, or did I inadvertantly change a setting or somthing when running the 2004 gamepack.Any help or ideas will be much appreciated.Rellek

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Rellek,I can think of two ways to do this.First make a backup of the current gmax.ini in the FS2004 directory... like rename it to something like gmaxini.old.Next, copy the the gmax.ini from your FS2002 gamepack directory to the FS2004 gamepack directory.Start up your version for the FS2004 gamepack and then click on Customize > Configure Paths and tell this ini file what paths to use.OR.....Open both gmax.ini files each in separate incedences of Notepad and look for differences other than the obvious path information. Especially look for this:[MaterialBrowserDialogPosition]Maximized=0Dimension=479 128 332 497ModalDimension=346 121 332 497[MtlEditorPosition]MainWindow=31 110 368 485MagWindow0=73 153 152 190I suspect it is open, just out of sight somewhere where you can't see it on the screen.Lou

Thanks Lou,I'll give it a go and see what happens!Rellek