Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dominique

Texturing an "area" with G2K4

Guest Dominique

Hi !Second question.I switch an underlying LC from water to land to first cover a small inlet (Area creation/modification checking land)then redesign it. G2k4 gives me then the same texture used all around. What I'd like is to change the whole "area" texture. G2k4 allows it ( clicking right>Landclass modification>select textures 040) and the show/hide textures button shows the textures.The prob' is that nothing comes up the sim but the texture used all around.Thanks

Guest Dominique

OK I found the solution !Didn't understand there was a LC_XXX_XXX.bgl class of bgl. Both Christian's manual and Luis excellent tutorial (thank you so very much both of you) don't draw attention to them. Or I didn't read them carefully enough !:D DominiqueHey, this is as much fun than Terrascene was...