Sign in to follow this  
Guest crashaz_1

Slarti help please

Hi all! Good to be back designing! Been away for awhile since I am in Iowa on a consulting gig. Just got a nice powerful laptop so I can get back to building. Been reading the forum for the past few weeks and could not wait to get working on some of the new techniques such as Slartibartfast! Well I started a project and everything compiled fine. Created my BGL,VTP and LWM files along with the _patch.BGL s. Removed the BGLs referenced in the compile result. Now I have tried putting these new BGLs in Addon Scenery/Scenery and also tried another folder in the main FS9/Scenery folder called Manila Bay/Scenery.Problem is I cannot see the new coastlines! Hehehe. I can see them just fine in LWM Viewer. I did the work off the SRTM I downloaded and the coastlines are fantastic! Even the smaller islands in Manila Bay are in there.I just dont see them in the sim... Corregidor still looks like crap :-( P.S Ah this is a FS9 issue... I say that because some people know me as that crazy CFS2 guy. :D

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

my Bataan.inf file:[Destination] DestDir = ".Scenery" DestBaseFileName = "Bataan" UseSourceDimensions = 1LOD = 10 [LWM] SRTM = 11Coastline = 1SeaLevel= 4ExpandMesh = 0PatchAPT = 1PatchLWM = 1 [source]Type = MultiSourceNumberOfSources = 2[source1] Type = ElevS16MSB SourceDir = ".Source" SourceFile = "N14E120.hgt" Lat = 14.0 Lon = 120.0 NumOfCellsPerLine = 1201 NumOfLines = 1201 CellXDimensionDeg = 0.0008333334 CellYDimensionDeg = 0.0008333334 ScaleInMeters = 1.00000000 [source2] Type = ElevS16MSB SourceDir = ".Source" SourceFile = "N14E121.hgt" Lat = 14.0 Lon = 121.0 NumOfCellsPerLine = 1201 NumOfLines = 1201 CellXDimensionDeg = 0.0008333334 CellYDimensionDeg = 0.0008333334 ScaleInMeters = 1.00000000also attached my log file :-wave

Uh I figured it out... was not using upper left for Lat Long point. Whew! Time to hit the sack!