Sign in to follow this  
Guest fenderbender

ground2k4 v5.33 waterclass BGL problem

helloim using ground2k4 to create my custom scenery and im having a problem with generating waterclass BGL file...i already have a river with shore line and islands...the river is i believe default waterclass that i have limited by LWM land polygons that define the shore line ... now i want to change the water texture applying diferent waterclass ... but after generating BGLs i cant see any diference under fs2004 g2k4 generates landclass BGL file without any problems (like LC_053_013.bgl also raw file with the same name) but there is no waterclas BGL that should have the same name with WC leters at the beginning ... although i can see generated raw file for waterclass with the right name... does g2k4 combine waterclass and landclass into one file (like LC_053_013.bgl) or there is a known problem with waterclass generation under sertain circumstances ...paths settings are fine and i dont have any major problems working on g2k4 ... just this confusing thingi was also thinking : is it possible that u cant apply reef texture very far north (works like regions for landclass)?can someone help please

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!