Sign in to follow this  
Guest JR Morgan

User SCASM code in AirportForWindows 3.0 ?

Hi to all,a two years ago I created airport via AirportForWindows(AFW)2.6 and some objects (mainly ground bitmaps) in this scenery was made by my own scasm code inserted into AFW. Now I instaled AFW 3.0, loaded the airport I made and and I don't know how to modify scasm code inserted by me in version 2.6. When I select "Edit Selected Obect", radiobutton "Custom Scasm Object Insert" is checked. But when I click on button "SCASM", nothing happens.Does anybody know how to do it ?Thanks. milan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Milan..Re:>"When I select "Edit Selected Obect", radiobutton "Custom Scasm Object Insert" is checked. But when I click on button "SCASM", nothing happens." button and browse to your code before AFW can bring the source code into the window for viewing/editing by clicking the button. Also, since you mention the objects are "(mainly ground bitmaps)", it might be easier, quicker and favorable to just re-do those ground polygons using AFW's routine and choose the bitmaps you prefer for texturing them. This method can preserve nearby autogen if the box is checked at the "Surface Type" area of the create window and the SCASM code will be available to edit and re-save with the SCASM button.J.R