Sign in to follow this  
Guest MikeH

Missing terminal

Hello everyone.When I export my terminal from gmax to FS9 thebuilding ends up in the middle of the scenery.Last week it was fine and do not remember what I didfor this to happen. Take look. Thanks Mike

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do you mean the reddish wing with the jetways is missing after export? I see it in GMAX but not in your scenery.F2002 or FS2004 sdk?Do you have your terminal or portions of it grouped in gmax? And if so, are you exporting all parts. When I make a large terminal I group parts like terminal_right, terminal_center and terminal_left. I then use export selected and export them separately this way I have managed to avoid mapping problems and blurry textures.I wonder if you just didn't manage to export that section. This happened to me a few times.This may be of little use but thought I might mention it.Good luck and BTW, that's a great looking terminal!Adam

Hi AdamYes the reddish wing.2004 SDK.As matter of fact I did grouped all the terminal with the jetways andstairs. Yes I did export the whole scenery.What I'll try do is ungroup all the terminals to see what will happen.This terminal is the new Midfield terminal at Southwest Florida International Airport at Ft Myers,FL Mike