Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jos

Start location problem

Guest Jos

Hi,Sorry if this is the wrong place for such a topic, but I am searching now for days...I have setup an aircraft carrier (using an API "Carrier" from fs-shipyards) and made it landable, with Airportforwindows 2.6 and FS2002,but I cannot start from this location. I always get the message that in order to avoid a collision with an object, I must choose another location.I have also the problem that I can only place one carrier at the time. Strange also, that once I could start from the right location after installing a second carrier. So I must have overseen something.Greetz. Jos

Guest Jos

Hi,If I save my flight, then I can return to the start location. OK, that works (FS2002). Now I want to be able to save this setting in a file and put it together with a scenery download, so that other simmers will have the choice to start from the start location. This is possible, but how ?I saw it in the download of AirCrane2 from www.hovercontrol.com . After running the setup, items in Myflts can be choosen and you start from a certain location.Greetz. Jos

Guest Jos

Hi Hugo...Silly me. I put probably only the .WX-file in the map Myflts... so it didn't work. And as I was already very tired searching, I was no longer able to think clear and efficient.So you are an angel ! This works perfect. Now I am able to release full operational SAR-sessions (after the update of course).Please do visit my site on http://www.users.skynet.be/maximil and look for "Operations".Thanks again ! Jos