Sign in to follow this  
Team_P3DSpacePort

TerraBuilder Lite

Guest Richard Hill

I had to remove and replace me secondary drive, where I had Terrabuilder installled. I have posted at least three email messages in the last week, at the TerraBuilder Support page with no response. I guess if you don't purchase the Pro version you get no support.I realy need a list of files that TerraBuilder installs,( Uninstall.DAT), because, even though I ran the Uninstall, I get a message from the InstallShield Wizard "Do you want to compleatly remove the selected application and all of its components?" I want to get TerraBuilder Lite installed againWould Someone PLEASE help me!Richard L Hill

>I have posted at least three email messages in the last week,>at the TerraBuilder Support page with no response. I guess if>you don't purchase the Pro version you get no support.Not true. A good place to post this is the TerraBuilder Forum - did you try that? It's right here at AVSIM a couple of forums down from this one. Unfortunately, terrabuilder@hotmail.com is a public address and as such succeptible to spam and unsolicited mail. I didn't get anything from you (if I did I would certainly answer it), but daily I get tens of spam messages. I guess Hotmail is filtering the wrong stuff :( I am as upset at this as much as anyone else, and I use this address mostly for registration notifications - these are explicitly set in the filters as allowed. So please, try the TerraBuilder Forum instead next time.>I realy need a list of files that TerraBuilder installs,(>Uninstall.DAT), because, even though I ran the Uninstall, I>get a message from the InstallShield Wizard "Do you want to>compleatly remove the selected application and all of its>components?" The files TerraBulder installs are all completely benign and are not a part of any system files. They are all contained within the directory where the TerraBuilder was installed, and the HELP subdirectory.The files are:TerraBuilderL.exeSWFlatten.dllSWExclude.dllSCInstall.dllReadme.txtNoMatch.bmpFS2KTerrainBuilder.dllcolors.pcfHelp subdirectory: TerraB1.gif TerraB2.gif TerraB3.gif TerraB4.gif TerraB5.gif TerraB6.gif TerraBuilder2.htmI hope this helps,Misho Katulic, authorTerraBuilder

P3D SpacePort Team

Guest Richard Hill

Misho;Well I tried several times to enter the TerraBuilder Forum, but only to get a Forbidden message. I have done a search for files, even hidden, as well as within regedit, aqnd still no luck! The InstallShield starts by saying it is installing TerraBuilder PRO. Then a message pops up Confirm File Deleation! Do you want to compleatly remove the selected application and all its components?. I get the same result reguardless of my answer. I sure liked the program from as little as I used it, but I guess I will have to find another method to incorporate my photographs.Richard L Hill

Richard,Unfortunately, I have never had a problem like this, nor did any of my users report anything similar. Obviously, something has somehow been left out in the registry and the installer sees it...I'm sorry I can't be of any more help.I'll cc this in TB forum as well...Mishop.s. I don't understand why AVSIM's TerraBuilder Forum would be unaccessible to you...but I did notice that you managed to post in it.

P3D SpacePort Team