Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lee

Missing Texture from Waterclass

I'm creating some LWM polys to replace some default lakes. I'm using Ground2k4 to create the polys. I'd like to use a texture other then the default that is displayed.So I created a waterclass map over the LOD 5 area, using 254 over most of the area and 2 over the lake. I've also copied the 002b2wa1.bmp to the associated texture folder from the worldtexture folder.But when I see the lake in flight simulator, the 002 texture is not displayed. I can see FS load the texture (it show momentarily) but then it is overlaid with the default water texture. Is this a layering issue? What am I doing wrong. Here is a picture from the TmfViewer. As you can see, the cursor was over the blue area thus the class value = 2.Thanks.Lee Steffensen

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,I do not understand why you copy the water texture. I would place the BGL in a scenery folder without a sister texture folder.Regards, Luis

I put the texture there in hopes that this would solve my problem.Texture folder has been removed. The problem still hasn't been resolved. Are there any other suggestions?Thanks.Lee.