Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dasher7

Help, please : FSTFlatten error-mesages

Guest Dasher7

Hi folksI'm trying to use FSTFlatten for FS2004. 1: I moved the FS9 airport files to main dir and renamed to BGLHeader.dat as from the readme.2: I believe I have runtime files 6.0 installed.3: I open FS, open FSTFlatten, program gives me 1st of several errormessages. It reads fine via FSuipc but won't record the data. Gives me several errormessages, most of them to the effect that it can't find or read some files. At one point it couldn't read the .CUR icon file! Also, even when deleting the .txt file and I create new file, name it, then create new area, it always tells me: area allready open..Can someone help me bring this fine tool alive on my comp?thanks in advance,Dasher7