Sign in to follow this  
Guest nihongo

Help creating Las Vegas Strip Scenery

Guest smoothing

Hey there simmers. I have a question, I just obtained the most recent layout map of Las Vegas strip including all upcoming new hotels and such. I need to see if someone can do me a big favor and create a good scenery for Las Vegas area, this map contains surrounding areas. The current Las Vegas scenery outthere is not too accurate and I would appreciate anyone with great experience helping create the scenery for the strip. I have acces to stuff regarding the Las Vegas area and upcoming project sketches of new hotels and stuff. Please contact me at at my E-mail if you are interested in start this project.

Guest nihongo

Can you download the 1m colour DOQQs of Las Vegas or do you already have them?I never made scenery, but if you want to pitch in and do something I'll help.I am thinking to make a web site called World Scenery where you can download all things scenery (for free) and create many photoreal sceneries for cities and world landmarks out there.Danielwww.danielmcaloon.tk