Sign in to follow this  
Guest franksalot

Jetways all over the place.....?

I feel a little like an imposter in this Forum; I'm no Scenery Designer, just a 'dabbler realy :)Anyway, I thought this would be the best place to look for help.Yesterday, I thought I would make a 'Custom' Parking area at the Gatwick, London Terminal. The programs I used were - AFCAD and Rwy12 (plus Fs9).EGKK is the fs9 default version, quite grey and bare. So I went ahead and produced my parking area using AFCAD, also placed an Airport bus nearby using Rwy12. Saved the files, then restarted Fs9....lo and behold! the whole airport was covered in Jetways; no sir, not me sir, leastways not to my knowledge. To make matters worse the jetway was numbered 13 and the Gate was 50?? I would like to remove all of the Jetways completely. My question is, how do I do it? Re-installing Fs9 is not an option at the moment although it might come to that.I attach a .jpg showing the problem.Any help would be very much appreciated.KenSomerset, England

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

OK lads, you can fall out for a smoke break :) - I have fixed the problem, it just needed a little more thought.KenSomerset, England