Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cameron

Animation Issues- Car

Hi all,I have a beacon animated and working perfectly in FS using the Tick18_name.Now, I made a car that rides along a spline, added the tick18_name to the car, and it didn't animate in FS. After investigation, I saw that it was neccessary to add a static object to the scene in order for the car to animate in FS...so, I put in a static car as well. Still, no animation!I was told to maybe try doing a keyframe add by doing the following:1: Clicking the Motion Tab/Graphic2: Selecting the car in my animation3: Clicking the Trajectories button in the motion tab section4: Pressing Convert From5: Selecting the spline in my animationThis was supposed to apparently add multiple keyframes...it made one...at the end of the animation.When I did the above steps by not selecting the car, but selecting the spline and then pressing convert from, THEN selecting the spline again, it made many keyframes, but not only did it animate the car, it also animated the spline and screwed up the whole thing.A couple things to note...I do not have any keyframes in the animation to begin with. I don't recall adding any to my beacon, so didn't/don't think I have to here.I am told not to do any grouping for animations, so I haven't.What to do!?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!