Sign in to follow this  
Guest shagster22

SDI: Looking for New Members

Guest shagster22

Hello everybody,As a moderator of SDI (Scenery Design International) im putting out a call for all new members. Our scenery design group is running low on members. Most of the current designers are very busy themselves, and to keep the project up to date, i ask for any people who are interested in scenery design. Preferrably experience in either texturing or designing (gmax or other 3d object tool). AFCAD is not a neccessity, we have enought members to do afcad. We really need textures and designers. If your interested and driven, i can tutor you into becoming a designer or texturer. However, some dedication is asked. Weve had people only come and go after a few weeks, and this doesnt work well, no free rides. Our current project is Daytona Beach International Airport (KDAB/DAB). The terminal is approaching final completion. There are still things that need to happen. I do not ask for moderators, as we have two (enough) already. I ask for people who are dedicated and really want to be part of creating a high quality scenery airport. To view our (latest) progress and see what SDI is all about, check out our website at:www.fssdi.tkYou will be given extra rights on the website and participate in choices and decisions that happen in SDI: no slave-master idea (but everyone works). I really hope people join up and help along. Remember: the more designers we have, the better and easier the work becomes! ciao! Frederik Mohrmann, Administrator of SDI