Sign in to follow this  
Guest anthonye

EZ-Scenery

Guest anthonye

>Hi again Anthony,>>If you have

Guest jimkeir

Hi,IIRC those objects used some slightly unusual BGL opcodes, to place real lights. They caused LWMViewer2 to crash too, until I added some code to deal with them. My guess would be that EZ-Scenery doesn't support the lighting opcodes and once it's "lost it's thread" in the BGL code, it can't get back on track.Just a thought, I've not tried it for myself.Cheers,Jim

Guest Scot123

Thanks Dennis,Perhaps I should drop Bill an Email.Regards,Acot

Guest Scot123

Anthony,Thanks again. Two confirmations would not normally constitute a rule, however, in this case I feel it likely to be sufficient and indicate the problems are general to all who are using EZ-Scenery.My experience up till now has been mainly through using Lago

Guest Scot123

Hi Jim,Just noticed your post and thanks for the input.Really does look like issues that require to be looked at by Bill

Guest anthonye

>Anthony,>>This is only my guess, but now EZ-Scenery has a discussion>forum hosted by BirdsEyeView, I think you will find many of>the FSE object designers and users will start popping in and>hopefully, if Abacus respond to any genuine problems,>EZ-Scenery will really start to motor.Thanks for the info, I have also registered at the BirdsEyeViewforum.Anthony UK