Sign in to follow this  
Guest shagster22

London City Airport EGLC/LCY Preview #2

I thought it's time to do another preview of my project, so here it is. Im only hosting some of the images (I made 25 shots in total for the preview) so that I don't clogg-up the thread, you can find the rest of these shots at my website:http://www.freewebs.com/eglc/preview2images.htmPlease visit :D!I've changed the following:- I have a promotional paint of the BSMP Saab 2000 for LCY '06- greened up the airport and the surrounding ground textures- elevated the airport -> AI, User aircraft, and scenery (and shadows) all elevated like in real life- added a few buildings, and textures a lot- LEA (GA apron) is updated with help from BSMP- Metro is updated, also with help from BSMP- cleaned up taxiway lines, and drastically improved the apron- improved FR by combining textures and simplifying a few objects- added lighting, conditional lighting only on with ILS NAV1 frequency for EGLC (111.15), and lights display depending on where you are coming from --> each approach also has costom and realistically accurate light placement- worked on turnaround (still incomplete)- apron floodlights still in test phase- some primitive grass lining the taxiways testing- added some apron markings (AI are generally parking correctly now)- more things :( Anyways, don't let me hold you, enjoy!preview21.jpgpreview22.jpgpreview223.jpgpreview224.jpgLCYimage1.jpgpreview214.jpgpreview215.jpgpreview213.jpgpreview29.jpgpreview28.jpgCiao! Frederik

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!