Sign in to follow this  
Guest fame

Question for newbie

Guest nick46

Hello,This is my first post here and I am happy to be among you.I am not very experienced in scen design, though I have managed to make a few mods and many afcad2 files.I have a question:Through afcad2, I modified an airfield,ID52 Bowman in Idaho, and gave it the works--frequencies, runway, aprons, gates, ramps etc.I also have FSSC (Flight Simulator Scenery Creator, and I have managed to make an island with it off Athens, Greece.) But when I tried to add some buildings into ID52 Bowman (the one made with afcad)I could not manage it. Is that possible with FSSC and if yes, can anyone give me a few basic steps to start?Any help will be appreciated.Nick

Guest fame

Hi Nick:Allow me to make a couple of suggestions:#1. Beginner's Guide to Scenery Design.This is a "must-read" for anyone interested in scenery design, the single most comprehensive guide of its type today! (it's the top pinned topic, in the MSFS Scenery Design Forum here at www.avsim.com).#2. FSSC Flight Simulator Scenery Creator:A first-rate step by step illustrated tutorial for what is arguably the "best" Freeware scenery design program. Both tutorials are available for download in our tutorial area.I hope this helps in some small way, visit the URL below (see sig), for additional ideas and suggestions.Good luckTom G, Sr.