Sign in to follow this  
regalado1234

LWM After Editing not Showing

Hi:I have edite a LWM for 2 airports on peru, in order to make these lines to desapear.My proyect is to adjust the position and altitude of some aiports in Peru.When editing i found that when i created a LWM in Ground2k4 over a default LWM Poly it did not adjusted the altitude of the other.So useing LWMViewer 2 i changed the altitude of that to mesh-cling and saved the source which latter I recompiled whit BGLcomp.Whe seeing those airports the file was Ok, but on the other airports of the FLxxxxx.bgl, seamed no to be active for the FS, inded was like all the other Flatens in that file where set to mesh-cling, making that some runways float over the air.Am I doing anything wrong?What is the procedure to edit (whit LWMViewer 2 o LWMViewer1) the defauls Flattens?Thanks a lot for your answers