Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vaulcan

UK Race Tracks

Guest Vaulcan

Hello all,my names Paul and have been flight sim'ing for a while now, i have been looking for race track scenery (either motorsport or horse racing) to download for FS9. ive found a silverstone D/L that hase the building but the track is not there. hope someone has or knows were i could find such scenery for UK. cheers! V(Northern Ireland)

Guest mulletman

Only posted one topic here, but it seems pretty quiet.Anyhew, the racetrack. i agree, some nice ones would be great. After All, for one weekend of the year does Silverstone not become one of the busiest airports in the UK?I was down there over the summer, for classics, and there were a few GA aircraft (piper warriors) and a few classics (MOTHS!) coming in over copse/maggots. Great crosswind approack. you could see the pilots struggling.Maybe not now, but with the new features of FSX it would be nice to be able to create a 'mission' where you are a chopper pilot for ITV Sport.

Guest Vaulcan

yea, thats what im thinking about, to have a dynamic track were you have to use a choper. either motorsport or say horse racing ya know. (thanks for posting lol)