Sign in to follow this  
Guest Foxtrot 125 Tango

Automatic Installer Program ??

Hello everyone! I'm wondering if somebody out there could give me a tip on the following subject; I have just completed some scenery files to upload for FS9 and would like to provide an automatic installer program for the scenery files. Can anybody tell me how I can do this or perhaps find the resources / utilities to accomplish this task?Your input is appreciated. :-) Best regards,Mark.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Mark:Take a look at the following "Design Utility" program:SCINST is an all-purpose scenery installer for FSFW95, FS98, 2000, 2002, 2004, CFS & CFS2. SCINST can install scenery, textures, documents and install the scenery library for MSFS/CFS. Very useful for scenery developers.I hope this helps in some small way, visit www.scenery.org for the above program as well as additional ideas and suggestions.Good luckTom G, Sr.

>Hi Mark:>>Take a look at the following "Design Utility" program:>>SCINST is an all-purpose scenery installer for FSFW95, FS98,>2000, 2002, 2004, CFS & CFS2. SCINST can install scenery,>textures, documents and install the scenery library for>MSFS/CFS. Very useful for scenery developers.>>I hope this helps in some small way, visit www.scenery.org for>the above program as well as additional ideas and>suggestions.>>Good luck>>Tom G, Sr. > Hello Tom,Thanks so much! Your information was very helpful.:-) Best regards,Mark.