Sign in to follow this  
Guest GaNiCoGa

Airports on Demand

Guest AeroGordo

Hello fellow Scenery Designers. Recently, a certain problem's been bothering me. I've run out of airport scenery projects to do. I don't have any more airports conveniently close to me to take pictures of and turn into scenery! So this got me to thinking... what if other people were to post pictures of their local airports somewhere for Scenery Designers to use? Scenery Designers would have a great resource to create new scenery without having to travel the world, and those willing to take some pictures of their local airports, previously unfeatured in the FS world, get free, accurate scenery. They would also, of course, recieve partial credit for the whole project, for taking the pictures in the first place. With this idea, I decided to post this thread. If you have a local airport that you would like to see scenery for (or better scenery for, if the packages in existence aren't satisfactory), post its name and information about it here. When I (or someone else who would like to join this little project) have the time, we'll accept the project. The poster could then go take pictures of the airport's buildings, and send them to the scenery developer who accepted the project. The scenery developer, when he or she finds the time, could then start the scenery.Its just a little idea I had--it may come to nothing. But if you're interested in joining as a photographer or scenery designer, post! Even if you don't want to do either, post your comments or questions. Rules -* Scenery designers who wish to join--you must feature the photographer's name in the Author section of your AVSIM file post. * There are absolutely NO obligations. We all have lives (hopefully...), and sometimes people just don't have the time. No Scenery Designer is obligated to make scenery even if they have recieved pictures. No poster is obligated to send pictures even if they have posted a request.

Guest Andres Moran

LA AURORA INTL. AFTER THE ACTUAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT. MGGT, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME AT candresmoran@hotmail.comBest RegardsAndres Moran

Guest GaNiCoGa

I would be very happy if someone could do EDTR Herten-RheinfeldenIt's a small grass airport. I think I can get all pictures and information you want about it.cassino@gmx.de