Sign in to follow this  

FSX GMax - "No Crash" Still Crashes

I've got a seaplane hangar on the water with ramps that was made with FS9 GMax gamepack. I recompiled with FSX gamepack doing the following modifications in Attach Point Tool:Check Remove FS9 AttachCheck No CrashCheck PlatformPlatforms now work great, but I still have some crashing going on. Went back into GMax and used "Select All" to select the entire model and checked "No Crash"I can put my plane on the platforms, move it with slew anywhere on the platforms and release slew with no crash. However, when I taxi on the platform, I crash!I've checked the scripts in the Properties, User Defined that comes up when right clicking on an object and the scripts seem to be fine:Platforms:FSXML = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> All other parts:FSXML = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> Right now the only way I have been able to avoid this is to turn off crash detection in FSX.Any ideas?Thanks,Paul