Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikebr

decompiling a .bgl file

Guest mikebr

Hi New here to the forum. I have a particular scenery that I have contacted the person who created it and gave me permission to make changes if can (he cant locate his source files) and he gave me permission to decompile it if it can be. (he doesnt know how). The scenery was created for FS9 using airport for windows. So its in an old format (sca) Anyway the problem is the scenery he did I am also redoing for FS9 and I was wanting to just add my own stuff to his and reuse some of the building he made. Also there is conflicts with his (like roads, tarmac , etc) and what Im doin.I've posted on another forum and had several people give some ideas however none where exactly what I am able to do. Can the bgl file be decompiled and extract the objects and turn it into a file that can be used with EZ Scenery or Rwy 12 ? If so is anyone willing to do this for me ? Like I said I do have the designers permisssion. I will attatch the file below and if someone can make this happen and make it work they can email it to me. If not maybe explain in some detail as to what I need to do. Im not worth a darn at this end of the design process. ThanksMike Bmab81567@Aol.com