Sign in to follow this  
Guest rf360m

New version of FSX Planner available (May 9th)

Guest rf360m

The latest version of FSX Planner is now available at http://www.zbluesoftware.com/clients/FSXPlanner.zipHere are the changes:* Added ability to specify whether jetways should be updated along with parking locations.* Added ability to specify how many undo items should be stored in the history. The default is 30.* Redesigned color preferences to allow for more colors to be specified, including the background latitude/longitude lines.* Implemented the Clean Up Aprons and Clean Up Fences functionality. This finds and removes aprons and fences which consist of two or one vertices respectively.* Implemented Error Checking. This scans the airport for items that will cause errors during compilation, such as duplicate parking locations or jetways with out associated parking locations.* Updated the display of parking locations to provide different graphics for airplane, vehicle and fuel parking locations.Comments are welcome and encouraged. Thanks!

Guest Patrice32

Hi,With XP SP2 fr-fr with the regional setting "decimal separator" set to . (dot) and JRE 1.6,I have found this bug. When i save (or save as) to a file, the "vertex lat=.... lon=.... " for aprons are written with , (commas). But the "lat=... lon=..." for Airport are written correctly.Thanks for your work.Patrice.

Guest rf360m

>Hi,>>With XP SP2 fr-fr with the regional setting "decimal>separator" set to . (dot) and JRE 1.6,>>I have found this bug. When i save (or save as) to a file, the>"vertex lat=.... lon=.... " for aprons are written with ,>(commas). >>But the "lat=... lon=..." for Airport are written correctly.>>Thanks for your work.>>Patrice.>Interesting! We use a number format method to create the lat/lons for the aprons. As your regional settings are fr, it is using commas instead of periods. Thanks for catching that. We'll fix it for the next release.-Russell