Sign in to follow this  
Guest egonholm

The Talkeetna Airport Project (Alaska Bush Flying)

Guest egonholm

Hi all of you,I was thinking on it for a long time - doing something about the FS9 default scenery of PATK and the surroundings. There has been major changes to the airport, and these changes are not in the default, despite they were made before FS9 came out. The default roads are running wildly compared to the real world, and also there is no trace of Talkeetna Village in the default. The default airport buildings are few.So doing a lot of bush flying in Alaska, i was highly motivated to try to do something about it.To be able to get some help on getting the information about buildings and there placement and everything concerning a new scenery, i then decided to establish a new web-site:www.flybush.totalh.comand in there describe the progress of the work and the results of the analyzing process, the lots of thoughts one has do go through.Now the time has come to present Version 1 of the new Talkeetna Airport. If you want to download this new scenery for FS2004, then search for filename:patk_eh_v01.zipIt is my hope, that someone out there reading about my Talkeetna Airport Project and installing it, will contribute with information about the place. Likewise it also would be of great value, when someone could comment on their experiences with the frame rates.Greetings Egon Holm