Sign in to follow this  
Guest Werd

Landclass creation

Hi thereI'm trying to create some custom landclass for FSX. However the programs I tested didnt correspond to what I want. Ez-landclass is not precise enough and I cant get work ground2k4 maybe I'm stupid.Is there a software which allows to draw classes with any level of detail and having a background image for a guide?Maybe it is possible to do just with standart sdk tools but I didnt find.. I've read "the beginners guide.." post and generally all I could find on the net but everything seems so obsolete..Thanks in advance

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Grab and install SBuilderX, it makes land class projects (almost) fun. When you specify the project as land class, it will display a 1.2km grid for placing the tiles. You can also have it bring in background images from Google Earth, Yahoo satellite, Virtual Earth and Ask satellite.You mention the SDK tools, which is good, as SBX requires the Deluxe version and the SDKs that are a part of it.

>Grab and install SBuilderX, it makes land class projects>(almost) fun. When you specify the project as land class, it>will display a 1.2km grid for placing the tiles. You can also>have it bring in background images from Google Earth, Yahoo>satellite, Virtual Earth and Ask satellite.>>You mention the SDK tools, which is good, as SBX requires the>Deluxe version and the SDKs that are a part of it.Hi. I've downloaded SbuilderX and it's very nice since it lets some fine-tuning with the polygon tool.However I'm getting some small problems with it, maybe you could help.-when I start it I get like 10 messages "couldnt find fsx_airports.txt" "....animals.txt" etc etc. Since I dont make anything but landclasses I dont care?-I cant get "google satellite" backgrounds. Is there a way to get a captcha or to connect to a different google earth server? No server configs in the .ini.