Sign in to follow this  
Guest liberalgeek

FSX Acceleration Carrier

Guest ollyau

Hi everyone,I've been developing for FSX Acceleration. You can see my current addons at http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...rion&CatID=root.I am in the process of making a few more addons right now. One is FSX scenery for Oakland and Alameda. The other is a multiplayer mission with carrier (plus single player variant).I was wondering if anyone would mind helping me. I have a couple of problems.1. In the multiplayer carrier mission, I start at 0,0 latitude and longitude. When I make it single player I start at the correct location (SFO). Can anyone help me with that (fixing the bug of starting 0,0 latitude and longitude)?2. When I try to make AI traffic for the Acceleration carrier (I used the SDK and lc0277's AIBTC, both bgl files produced would get the same error) in my Oakland/Alameda addon, FSX says this "A fatal error occurred" then "Flight Simulator X is restarting". Here is a link to some more detailed error information: http://i84yiq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p3WJ...fsx%20error.txt.Thanks in advance to anyone that helps-OrionP.S. not sure where to post this. I also posted this in the main FSX fourm because it is sort of an announcement that I am making addons. Sorry if in the wrong location(s).

Guest liberalgeek

if you can fix this fatal error you are cool, i have yet to fix it