Sign in to follow this  
Guest jrobert

Need help creating time zone "scenery" BGLs for FS9

Hello,Since the SDK for FS9 is apparently incomplete, I need to pick a few brains. I'm having trouble creating timezone BGLs for FS9. I was able to create FSX time zone scenery using the FSX SDK. Likewise, I was able to create FS98/2000/2002 time zone scenery using the SCASM compilier. However, when it comes to FS9, I have not been able to effectively make time zone scenery. I've searched the internet high and low for information on the subject and came across these 3rd-party BGL compiliers to name a few:BGLC_9 (which has no included documentation. I assume the documentation to use is that of the FS2002 BGLC's SDK since BGLC_9 predates the FS9 SDK.)SCASM (which seems to be troublesome getting it to make working scenery for FS9)I've also referenced the official BGL compiliers (BGLC from FS2002, and BGLCOMP from FS9) with no luck.I feel the need to take over responsibility for the creation of the time zone scenery for my product FS Real Time because I have lost contact with Dennis Thompson, the original creator of the World Time Zones scenery. I have been unable to re-establish contact with him for about 3 years now. So with that said, I need to move forward in getting the next version of the Time Zones Scenery underway.Any help will be appriciated. A free FS Real Time registration key is waiting for the person who is best able to help crack the problem.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!