Sign in to follow this  
Guest renatus

SBuilder205: Utility doesn't appear over VTP Polys

Hi, everybody.I'm having a problem with my VTP scenery. I don't have a snapshot to put here, but I think you can help me easy.That's it: I used Sbuilder205 to import BGL data from FS, and separated only the material inside the respective LOD8, as explained in Sbuilder help. So I have the utility lines on layer 4. I've created a VTP2 Poly to represent a small neighborhood on the city scenery, then i've chosen a suburban texture for it, and put it on layer 4. The default utility lines are supposed to cross this region, and I perform only small modifications in order to correct the position of the lines. But then I compiled and the line doesn't appear over it. Changed the utility layer from 4 to 5, and nothing again.. If this information can help, I'm using the BGL coexist/repalce option checked for replace. Thanks in advance,Renato.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Another thing I remembered... this seems to only happen with rivers and utility lines. I don't have this problem with other stuff, like roads, and railroads. Renato.