Sign in to follow this  
Guest draky

Terrain Mesh & Automated Hangars

I have just started dabbling in scenery design for FSX. I have a couple of questions:-1) Is there a way to change the ground levels around airports?. My local airport (EGNM) has a severe drop off the end of runway 14 into the Horizon VFR scenery (I use their mesh too). I want to be able to eliminate the 'cliff' and smooth out to a more gentle hill. The area that requuires attention is outside the airport boundaries.2)Having placed automated hangars in my scenery I have assumed that 'automated' means the doors will open, how to get this to work ? or am I well up the wrong tree here.I am familiar with FSX Planner, Runway 12 and recently just started the learning curve with Whisplacer.Any help appreciated.David

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

...... another question....3) I have added with Rwy12 a couple of trailers but in the scenery they only appear when you are pretty close to them. Is there a way to increase this distance at which the objects become visible. The visible distance does not appear as a changeable parameter in the Rwy12 software (well I can't see it) - thanks folks.Dave